Dubrovnik enjoys a mild Mediterranean climate and prides itself to be one of the sunniest locations in Croatia, with more than 250 sunny days per year. But even in our sunny town, sometimes we have rainy days in Dubrovnik. You don’t have to let the grey skies to ruin your holidays, there are still plenty of things to do and see.
- #1 fun thing to do in Dubrovnik
- 10 things to do in Dubrovnik when it rains
- Escape Room Adventures
- Frequently asked question about escape room Dubrovnik
- Save King’s Landing (inspired by Game of Thrones)
- Secret Treasure of Dubrovnik (inspired by history of Dubrovnik)
- Things to do in Dubrovnik (locals recommend)