9 things to do in Dubrovnik with kids (locals recommend)
This Dubrovnik family activity guide includes local recommendations on family friendly activities & top things to do with kids so you can have an unforgettable holiday the whole family will enjoy and talk about.
Although exploring the Old Town and doing all the regular touristy stuff might sound fun to you, your kids might rather do something else, especially if you are visiting Dubrovnik in the summer.
Definitely don’t miss these family friendly activities if you are on holidays in Dubrovnik with kids – they will be super excited!
9 things to do in Dubrovnik with kids:
1. Play an interactive Escape Game
2. Take the cable car to Mount Srdj
3. Hang out with animals in Honey Valley
4. Take a 1/2 day trip to Lokrum Island
5. Take a stroll in Lapad Bay
6. Explore the Old Town
7. Challenge yourself at Cadmos Village
8. Take a day trip to Lopud Island
9. Enjoy Valamar Summer Nights